Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Merry Christmas Brenda!

Thanks for the well wishes for Christmas and the comment on my new study bible. I am glad you still have the bible I gave to you. Brenda, it was one of the happiest times I had to do that, most especially when I learned that you had given yours away to someone who needed it. What goes around comes around as now I have been presented with a new bible. So much joy and wisdom has been shared through this book, and yet so much pain and suffering in the name of this book. Humanity has made it an oxymoron. Let us both read our Bibles with the full measure of love that was intended.
Stay sweet for Jesus, Brenda.
dw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!