Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Speaking of Scotch...oh oh ..one more thing!

This has become my favourite Scotch and it isnt even a single malt! This is a blend (shut my mouth) really..Its fabulous. Here is the write up.

Smooth and slightly peated from its west coast origins, this is a connoisseur’s unchilfiltered whisky. It has a high malt content including some rich, old whiskies, with a hint of sherry from the carefully selected casks in which it is matured. Té Bheag Unchilfiltered blend earned an undisputed reputation for quality, and in 1997 it was awarded a Gold Label in the International Spirits Challenge Competition, followed by a Gold Medal from Selection Mondiale in Canada in 1998.
This is Dons Scotch pick for 2009. I welcome anyone out there to buy me a bottle...teehee

1 comment:

  1. huh! and this is from someone who poo pooed the idea of Mr Daniels being my fav whisky BLEND....oops did i say blended whisky out loud????????and on your blog!!!!! hey oh what happened to your blog style eh? its coming up kinda white and square on my notebook.

    Have a happy new year sweet guy and say hi and the same to your girl and your lovely mrs.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!