Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, December 26, 2008

Two Days of Christmas

We have spent the last two evenings over at Sue's brothers place with the cousins..well my neices and nephews on Sues side. I must say we had a great time. These are good kids. I am really proud of them. The boys are handsome and the girls are beautiful. The yearly Christmas Highlight is a walk to "Soakerville" There is a swampy area out back and every year they go there to be silly and get soakers. My brother inlaw, my nephew and myself all play guitar so we jammed and sang. Oh and brother in law Peter brought the most amazing cheesecake. I would post pictures except I forgot my camera.

This year we decided not to give gifts. We elected to give to a charity instead. My sister in law had a world vision catalog of ways to give. We went through the book and picked out some neat stuff. We paid for 1 rooster and 2 hens, A male and female rabbit, and we stocked a medicine chest somewhere. These are pretty neat gifts. I chose the chickens because I used to raise chickens as a boy. Sue wanted to give the rabbits because she raised rabbits. Oh and they can really multiply! Gord and Elaine wanted to stock the medicine chest.

We are heading to my moms tomorrow to see ma, bro and sis and families. Deb and my 2 neices get along famously. I am looking forward to seeing everyone again. I am bringing my guitars hoping and anticipating to jam with my nephew Ben. He is quite accomplished and we both play out of the same songbook.

Well its1:30 and I should probably crawl into bed.

goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!