Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, July 24, 2009

Lunch and Prayer at the Gardwara

Its been a couple of weeks since I was able to attend my home church and I have been missing it. Today I couldnt take it any longer and called up my friend Harjeep and asked him if he wanted to meet me at his Gardwara. We met for prayer and dinner.

I love the Sikh people. Those that I have met are kind and gentle people. I have been learnng temple ettiquette in order that I might not offend anyone. I have learned that we are all beggers. My life has been blessed by the knowledge and friendship of the Sekh people. I am proud that we both call ourselves Canadian and that we live close as friends and brothers.

My heart aches for my perceptions of the past, yet leaps for joy with new understanding.

peace and brotherhood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!