Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, August 03, 2009

Pool Become Living Room

Our School House Built in 1873


Our Outdoor Sunken Living Room Where the Pool Used to Be


View to House

View to the Road

Lillies in the Garden - Heavenly Smell
.
We never used the pool last year and I doubt we would have used it yet this year. Since we are planning to move we decided it had to go. In the spring my son dismantled it all and we put it out at the road with a free sign. I saved the metal sheeting as I intend to use it for my ice fishing hut. On Canada day we built the gardens and moved our furniture in. We use this spot daily as it is peaceful place to hang out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!