Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, August 07, 2009

Pride - In the Name of Love -U2


U2 -Pride - In the Name of Love - Copyright U2

.

I realized that the last video I posted was actually a re-post....a re-run. Whats with that? So I decided to post another, more current. I recorded this last night on my trusty little cam. I wish this was an original, but its my rendition of U2's song Pride - In the Name of Love.

.

"One man comes to justify and one to overthrow". Interesting...two side of one coin. Each make the other possible with justification being the ultimate reward. Conflict and Resolution as MAJ would say.

.

blessings

1 comment:

Go ahead....Make my day!