Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sharing

My wife and I went to visit K. last inght. It was easy. We just walked to her door, we hugged, she invited us in for tea and we shared. It was natural and real. I brought my guitar and sang some Praise songs. We laughed and shared good times and positive vibrations. Shame on me for calling this visitation, for she ministered to us as much as we to her. Such is love. She has a tough battle ahead and we have vowed to have more time together. She lent me a book on Grey Owl, Oh and I gave her two friendship turtles; one for her and one for her hubby. Oh and we left with her broken rainbow…Patti help! One rainbow needs repairing. She was pretty bummed about that. We love our sister K and I invite you all to say prayers. Lets pray the cancer right out of her body!

Loving Creator
We stand before our afflictions and we feel weak
We think of You and we feel strong
Fill us with Your glory oh Lord
and make us whole
Heal our bodies Lord
and Heal our hearts
We praise You with our very being

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!