Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, August 14, 2009

Tribute to Les Paul



I understand that Les Paul passed away the other day. I grabbed this picture off the net from: fromthevault.org because it was an excellent shot and a fitting picture of an incredibly influential guitar player.

Here is a write up from Associated press: http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jBD78k8tewQ7FPeiKtJbK8QPmtzAD9A23LL00

The article goes on say that Les Paul was 94 years old! He died with his freinds and family beside him. What a great way to go!

Thanks Les Paul for everything you did in the name of musical invention. You are a musical hero and elder statesman. You ROCK!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Don,

    Feel free to post my new painting on your blog too. Getting lots of reaction...

    P.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!