Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Saturday, January 09, 2010

Dancing in the Rainbows



I came home from a few hours of jamming to find my wife dancing in the rainbows. Patti, the machine you made us was casting wonderful rainbows today! Sue was dancing in the rainbows and reminding herself how much she loved you guys. When we dance in the rainbows we cant help but be reminded of good times and peaceful; times. Times of joy and wholeness. The rainbow is a marvellous promise and gift from the creator. To think that all this magic is contained in the creators light. One needs to only see it to appreciate it. I need to try use these particular colours vibrantly in my art work and etch them in my mind. They are colours of beauty and completeness and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!