Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, February 02, 2010

I want a Yurt!


I want a Yurt! Thats it. A 24 footer just like this photo I ripped off from http://www.yurtco.com/. $11,500.00 base plus extras. There is a sub zero liner option. You should check oiut the yurts at this webspot. They are awesome!! HaHa, I might even end up living in my Yurt in Temagami...I'd be like a king!

I was just watching a TV documentary about Gingas Khan, and there was a magnificent yurt all decked out. My buddy and I were remarking about how cool they were. Scatter rugs, Wood stove,. I read about a guy who installed a 20K kitchen in one of these. This is one bad ass Tipi!!!!

see ya in Temagami in my bad ass Tipi...hahaha

5 comments:

  1. That's the coolest thing I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only criticism? Not much room for storage. You may need another yurt for that. Of course, o storage may also be considered a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. People often build a space for storage under the yurt deck. Sam www.coloradoyurt.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where's the bathroom?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!