Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Shamanic Tribute

"Brenda's Shamanic Vision" Copyright 2010 Brenda Hotlips

A very good and dear friend of mine has been following my journey. I just received this art card in the mail. I must say it is absolutely stunning. Brenda made a remark that she wasnt all that thrilled, but I say this is SICK! This is MOD! This is a beautiful and inspired tribute and it means the world to me! This is miles better than an card bought at Hallmark! This is a slice of her heart. It is real and it is authentic! I love you Brenda.

I am going to take a stab at what this means to me, and I would be very interested to see and or hear from my distant friend how close I came. This is what I see and what this means to me......

The yellow object on the top right is none other than Spirit. It is the spirit of truth, love grace. It is the living spirit of God. The spirits guidance and love extrends in all directions, north south, east and west. The spirit watches and provides real and tangible influence and joy. I see not only the embrace of the Spirit but also the love. Brenda knows the spirit and knows the spirits influence on our lives.

The person/form in the center is me. I have a circular embrace. The circle is a sign of perfection and unity. I can see the circular motions in the image. I am free. The birds signify my unity with nature and they depict a certain freedom and beauty. Green is one of my favourite colours and I have be adorned by these beautiful colours  signifying my connection with mother earth and also the purple of royalty but softer. It makes me feel like a king who loves and protects.

The lady image on the left is my soul friend Brenda Hotlips. She receives my embrace, even though we have never and will likely never touch. The image almost avoides my touch yet, my touch is certainly not in vain. She looks to the sky in triumph. I can see her "hotlips" TeeHee. I also see in her heart, the very eye of the Spirit.

I see the vines and the flowers as provisoins of God. LIke a tree of life or a vine of human existance, these flowers bring not only joy, but knowledge. They remind me of Gods provisions.

This painting to me, is absolutlely magnificent! I assume this is Brenda's first attempt at Shamanic Art. It brings me overwhelming joy and satisfaction. It shows me how this Woodland Art style can be used to explore and display the great love of God. It assures my heart that Brenda gets it. She always has. She gets it! She knows the Spirit. She embodies the Spirit.

Brenda, you are amazing. I know you hate hearing that. But I am a lot like my father above. I see not, your faults and I see not your sins. I see only your inner beauty and your soul. I see only your heart. I do not see where we have been, I see where we are going. I really appreciate you sending me this card. Just keep watching my blog. You will know where I am. I will post my addy when I get one.

My house is officially for sale and as of Wednesday, people will be viewing. We dont know yet where we are going specifically, other than we are travelling with the spirit and our needs will be met. My wife and I will have a second honeymoon and celebrate the next stage in our lives. Symbolically, there will always be room for you in our hearts, wherever we go. Perhaps we can come and visit you. I would understand and continue to love you even if the answer is no. This life on earth can be strange. I know with great certainty, that some day our paths will connect...if not here, most certainly in the loving embrace of our Lord.

Oh, just one more thing to piss you off....I am really really proud of you!..TeeHee.

3 comments:

  1. I showed Deb and she freeked! No Way! She said. She painted that? Its incredible....wow. She is so talented." yup. cheers Brenda, Debster thinks yur amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you pretty much got it, although my version wasn't as detailed it was really fierce to read what you saw. I painted your lady with a beautiful tail that looks like a crown on your head and also you have Spirit ears. The colours green and purple i painted as your family colours and tried to show how they have influenced my life for good and brought colour to what was colourless and through the Spirit, brought love where there was fear, either directly or through your stories.

    'Brenda'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Brenda. I was told by Norval Morrisseaus protege Ritchie Stardreamer Sinclair, that Norval said that every painting is deeply inspired and that we should appraoch the canvass with love, sincerity and also like we are going to change to world. You and I, we have that power. We can change the world! We can both make a differance. peace to you my sister.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!