Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Sunday, April 11, 2010

Off up a Tree!

My sister from the Isles keeps tabs on me. I was wondering when this was coming. My sister speaks her mind in refeshing ways......

"I'm still thinking you're off up a tree somewhere HA!!! but i still know you can see further than me up that tree so, contrary to popular mainstream Christianity, i'm fearless enough and trust God enough to keep an open mind."


I wanted to latch on to what you said. My prayer for you my sister, is that you continue to fearlessly trust God. You have the spirit. My sense is that you are able to distinguish that which is of God, and that which is of man. Never let me or anyone else draw you to discomfort. Take the time to ponder and weigh against your personal relationship with God and allow the spirit that is in you, to lead you. If you sense in your heart it is wrong, then my dear, it is wrong. Of course distinguishing between the wants of self and wants of spirit can be tricky, but seriously sister....given time to ponder....you know that which is correct.

While studying, I have come across several instances where I just cant allow myself to proceed. For example, "contact of spirits through mediums". I beleive God wrote the law on my heart that I was not to do this. I am to be fully reliant on God. So I give that up, in the interest of his word on my heart. It therfor brings me joy to obey.

What if we threw away all the law books, all the bibles, holy books, writings, scriptures, articles. What if we silenced all the pastors, priests, holymen, shamans. What if suddenly all the collective knowledge we had about God dissappeared.

WOULD YOU STILL BE ABLE TO KNOW GOD?
Sister, I beleive you would!

Blessings to you my sister. You are intelligent and wise and I value your opinions.

dw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!