Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Brothers in the River of Truth and Love

Brothers in the River of Truth and Love - Copyright P - 2009 

I met up with an artist friend and brother tonight. I was blown away because he gave me this beautiful painting. I couldnt find my camera so I had to use my cell to take this picture. Doesnt really do it justice. The piece is 4 foot by 2 foot. My freind P had this feeling like I was the destiny for this painting. I am honoured and indeed, I will cherish it for the rest of my life. P jokingly said...who knows..maybe some day it will be worth something..haha. I responded by saying that it is priceless right now! We shared our views on what this art means. P was interested in what I saw and how it spoke to me, while I was interested in what was in P's mind when he painted this beauty. I think we were both amazed at how close we were. This language of love and truth is universal. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!