Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Sunday, July 04, 2010

Coming Soon!


"Coming Soon!", the sign said.
What was coming soon? 
Information is coming soon! 
What information?
You'll see.
Why cant I see it now?
Because I'm not ready to show you.
Well then why are you telling me about it?
Because I want control!
Look..information happens every day.
I suggest if you have something to say,
Just say it!
Dont tell me you are going to tell me something,
Just tell me!
Dont say you are going to do something,
Just do it!

1 comment:

  1. Now he's gonna show us where the paintings are copied from. Look - the painter copied from this painting. See? Looks the same? It must be real. They keep wanting to skip the whole provenance issue cause they don't have anything credible. Also - notice they want to say that Mr. Vadas was the one who signed the affidavits? Trying to pretend like Norval wasn't the one. Pathetic.

    JA

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!