Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Grateful Heart

I must give thanks with a grateful heart.
I must be grateful for the many blessings in my life.
I must never forsake love 
and 
I must practice forgiveness.
I must treat all as equal, regardless of our place in life.
I must love as I was first loved
I must seek truth and live truth
I must take responsibility for my actions
I must have the courage to stand against wrong
or to stand by a friend 
or even a stranger for what is right.
I must be thankful at all times.

I am thankful for my wife, my faith and my friends.
I am thankful to live in a country 
that practices tolerance and peace.
I am thankful for creative energy
I am thankful for the encouragement from others.
I am thankful for the saving grace of Jesus,
and how that altered my heart and life.
I am thankful for Spirit in me.
I bring my gratefulness to the Creator and Living God.
One God, many names
One Spirit
One people
One love
I AM
grateful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!