Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, July 16, 2010

Homeless....

What a crazy time its been. Conditions on the offer that were to be met on monday  that were not. I freeked and threatened to walk from the deal and suddenly everything was sorted. We had to drive tuesday night to get to the lawyer for wednesday AM to sign a ton of papers and then we drove back top pick up our moving van. We had a dozen hands to help us load up. By 2 am we realized that we were far from done. We crashed at my brother and sisterinlaws while the teenagers slept on the floor at the school house. Thursday am I went and got more boxes and Sue and I finished loading and cleaning the house and we met up with Ron at a coffeeshop an hour from home. In the meantime, there was a delay caused by my buyer, which means that we are officially homeless! We spent the night in near north at my buddies place and I am staring at my cell phone and a watched cell phone never rings. I rekon that we should have access today and we will begin unloading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!