Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Saturday, March 26, 2011

I Can Only Imagine



go for the 7th...no..no..it wont work....shuterdown..haha
 
"I Can Only Imagine" is a song recorded by contemporary Christian music group MercyMe. Released on MercyMe's 2001 debut album Almost There, the song received major airplay on both Christian and mainstream radio.[3] It earned three Dove Awards in 2002 for "Pop Song", "Song of the Year", and "Songwriter of the Year" for its author and MercyMe lead singer Bart Millard.[3] The song is also their only single to date to receive significant airplay on Country radio, peaking at #52. The single was certified Platinum by the RIAA in April 2010, the first Christian song to ever have been digitally downloaded 1 million times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!