Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, March 03, 2011

Kitty Cats, Budgies, Bald Eagles and Foxes

My daughter just emailled me this pic of our new house guest Caroline.
I will pick him up on Tuesday. Deb says he is a good traveller. 

(pic found on net to illustrate - wish I had my camera!)
I dropped into the pet store to see my baby budgie. The pet store owner
handles them, kisses them and cuddles them in her hand several times a day.
She says a couple more weeks and we should be prime.

(pic found on net to illustrate - wish I had my camera!)
I went snowmobiling tonight North of my place.
I came across a pair of Bald Eagles. They saw me and took flight. 

(pic found on net to illustrate - wish I had my camera!)
I stopped at Sandy Falls on the way home and watched a fox.
I cleared my throat so he knew I was there and he freaked,
running as fast as his little paws would take him.

Lord God, mighty creator,
thank You for all forms of life.
Thank You that I can enjoy the bounty of Your creation.
Thank You for the beauty that greets me each day,
I am grateful for Your creation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!