Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lost and Found

After a week and a half of imprinting, many purrs, and playing with toys, I figured it would be safe to let kitty outside. He was tentative at first, always coming back to the door to make sure he was safe. Then, he jumped the fence and bolted. Bye Bye Kitty. 2 days passed and no sign of the cat. One evening as I was returning from ice fishing, kitty had come back, but saw us and ran. We had a big snow and I went cat tracking. I walked the neighbourhood and saw no signs. I went over to Richards place and borrowed his racoon trap. Dylan loaded the trap using catnip(Kitty weed) and food. At 1am this morning, the trap went off, and voila, Kitty returned home. He was freaked at first, but within a few minutes he was purring, oh and eating....and eating. He spent last night on the foot of our bed, and he is still there now.

1 comment:

  1. What a disaster for a kitty, no fur, and out for days in the North Bay winter. You guys must have been beside yourselves. Excellent plan though. I haven't heard that one before! Way 2 go! Kitty's heroes!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!