Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Baby Budgie

I saw this little budgie the day it was born. His mom and dad were the most beautiful english budgies I had ever seen. I watched as this little guy got his feathers and grew so quickly. The Pet store owner held him several times a day and he is quite calm with humans. I bought all the little nicknacks and happy treats for him.  
He sits in my office with me. Her spends a lot of time in my son's hand. He is being held and manipulated and kissed and talked to. Soon he will think he is human.

What shall we name him?
HHMM
I'm thinking BoBo or Bo for short..haha
Help me out here....

1 comment:

  1. He seems to be your little friend... Call him "Niijii." That's an ojibwa word for "friend"

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!