Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Saturday, March 26, 2011

Niijii - Friend



Hey..Thanks anon! What a great name!
We shall call him Niijii.
Niijii is only 6 or 8 weeks old.
Niijii is learning to fly
and is taking great delight in finding perch and sleep sites.
Niijii like to cuddle with my son.
Niijii knows we are friends and family
The cats are respecting and almost afraid on contact.
Niijii fell asleep in a flower pot, on a chair,
and on the cat castle.
Niijii loves his food and water
and is learning to bathe and get wet.
Niijii is very well adjusted
and does not fear us.
He will step up to a finger
and allow himself to be held and cuddled.
What a beautiful bird!

1 comment:

  1. HA! Glad to be of service! You just forgot one extra "i" at the end of the name...

    N I I J I I

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!