Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, March 04, 2011

Smelling the Musical Roses

"Smell the Roses" copyright donwright 2009

Sue has the Cable TV station set to an oldies music station and I just heard a song that I havnt heard in years. I love that song, and many others on this station. After hearing so many songs that I havnt heard in a long time, I am feeling all sentimental and peaceful. Wow...the power of music. Or is it the power of memories? I have been so blessed, that I cant think of a single song that I associate with bad feelings. Well, maybe thats not true.hhhhmmm I dont like "Stairway to Heaven". One night, alone in my basement apartment at university, I decided to put the "reverse" theory to the test. When I ran the song backwards, what I heard scared the shit out of me. I immediately destroyed the album. When I hear the song, other than when the wankers do it, I recall this dark memory....haha..heres Wankerdeluxe doing stairway to heaven...perhaps this will become your dark memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!