Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Sunday, April 10, 2011

Morning Coffee - The Birds are Back!


I am so blessed! I sat here this morning with my wife and my bird Niijii. We were all rejoicing with the return of spring. Sue and I, having our morning coffee, watching the birds outside, while Niijii sat with us and sang to his heart content. He hears the other birds outside and has been trying to mimic thier calls.

The river opened up yesterday. Day before that, I was walking on it! This morning all the birds are back. Great Blue Heron, Hooded Mergansers,Canada Geese, Mallards, Grackles, Starlings, Gulls and yes even the Robins have returned. I am so blessed to witness events like this....to see the unfolding of spring, and the ever revolving circle of life and seasons.

I feel intense inner feelings every spring. Spring to me, represents new life, new birth. There is still a DNA strand or two, urging my feelings. Haha..I can feel the hornyness all around and it my wife looks like a centerfold model in the book of my dreams......"The Sexy Angler"...no no..uuumm...."Women of the Outdoors"....no...uuum "Fish, Chicks and Beer" ya thats it....no no wait, I dont drink beer..OK..."Fish, Chicks and BBQ's" ...any way...I digress....I merely wanted to state my joy that spring is Here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!