Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Sunday, June 26, 2011

Niijii Entertainment


Niijji enjoys watching budgie youtube videos


He is more concentrated on the sound vs the visual. 
He ends up ultimately stomping and talking to the speakers.

Niijii has no fear of humans whatsover. He is completely comfortable perching on Petes head, while Pete operates a skill saw. Pete can hammer nails, bend down, stand up...it doesnt matter to Niijii. He likes to be part of the action.

Niijii was able to dominate Carol the cat, Lord rest his soul, but has not been able to dominate Geddy the kitten. The kittens instincts run deep. Niijii was a little disrespectful and got swatted by Geddy. Niijii has now learned respect for the cat. He will take flight and also danger chirp when he see the cat. We have been trying quiet time...the three of us, but I can see it in Geddy's eye's. I will have to be extra diligent when it comes to those two.

Niijii loves human food and especially tomato sauce. The other day, he flew into my Pina Colada. He was drenched. I grabbed him and gave him a wash under the tap. I managed to get the rest of the tomato stains off his head. He shiverred and didnt like it. Budgies can not fly when they are wet...they crash to the floor.

Speaking of crash, as I sit here looking out my windows, a sparrow just flew into the pane. The outside birds have trouble with our windows. Daily we hear the crashes. Jeesh...when they hit, they usually puke, and leave an ugly mess behind. Sometimes there are feathers stuck to the puke. Niijii, on the other hand, is a master of the windows. He has this ability to understand the barrier. He can fly like Jack the Bear and then swirv to avoid the window crash. He can fly around and around at incredible speeds and can communicate while doing so.

We play flying games. I try to block him in flight and he trys to navigate around my blocks. He chirps and cheeps and complains, but I know he knows its play. Finally I allow him to win and he lands on me and does a victory dance. He likes it when he is dominant and king of the castle.



2 comments:

  1. Dedicated to Niijii Thunderbird:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5clofp30cUw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niijii is on my shoulder dancing and talking as we listen to the youtube link.......

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!