Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, June 27, 2011

Stolen Time - Part 15263


I love stolen time. That is the time when you should be doing something else. We were working away and Pete looks at me ans say's...I wish I was fishing.


So the next thing you know, we were out on the boat, with all cares and responsibilities left behind. We went directly to our little honey hole and scored supper!


We headed home with our catch.


Pete cleaned them up while I went to the garden for greens. We had ourselves a fish fry. Fish and salad...our new favorite. As if we wernt spoiled enough, nothing helps the dinner settle like a nice evening fish...hahahah..we went back to our spot and got 2 more!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!