Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, July 04, 2011

Canada Day Weekend at Emerald Lake - Swimming


There were some beautiful cliffs beside where we were fishing. Pete remarked that he would love to dive off one of those cliffs. We depth sounded the water below and it was 80 feet deep!


Pete took his first dive off the lower cliff.


He then jumped off the taller cliff.


I took a few jumps myself...very exhilarating!


Sue floated in the deep blue water


That is the number of fish we had caught...


Pete went to the taller cliff and then anounced he would dive. I told him no way, but he was intent. So he took the dive. He had fine form! As it turns out, Pete was a high diver at the pool with plenty of experience. It scared the crap out of us! Pete said it was a rush.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!