Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, July 04, 2011

Canada Day Weekend at Emerald Lake - Blueberries


Pete called to us from the top of the cliff.......Blueberries.....Come!!!! I just ate my fist Blueberry of the season!!! 



By the time we climbed to the top, Pete had already picked a handful, which he surrendered to me wife. Chivalry is alive and well in Northern Ontario!


You can see the blueberries beginning to ripen. I think it will be a bumper harvest this year!


We were all picking berries and eating like a kid in a candy store!


Pete found a massive patch right at the foot of the rock on which he sat. We laughed because he remarked that he had front row seating!


We pigged on Blueberries but we did leave some for the bears.
wOw...natures bounties!!!..such provisions!!!!
No wonder the sparrows dont fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!