Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, August 01, 2011

Beside Still Waters


"Beside Still Waters" - Copyright Debi Fitzgerald
Limited Edition A/P 1 of 3

I was gifted this beautiful Limited Edition Print by Debi Fitzgerald. I happened to have a picture hook on the wall with no picture. The painting is now hanging on that empty hook right above our TV. Its a perfect match! The colours and the size are perfect. Its as if that spot sat empty for this print. I also like the subject matter. It could have been painted right here off my dock! Beside Still Waters is a great name for a painting. Still waters run deep. Cheers to artists and how they beautify the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!