Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Busy Creating the World and Arguing With My Budgie


"unfinished" don wright 2012

I picked up the paintbrush again. I am busy creating the world....and I am arguing with a budgie. He says..."nin minigos is a bird, hes a good bird, hes a smart bird" and I correct Niijii by saying "nin minigos is a kitty cat, niijii is a bird, hes a good bird, hes a smart bird." We argue about this all day long and he has the audacity to say "you're just a bird". "you're just a bird"? Excuse me, I am Alpha and Omega and I am busy creating the world.....well....would you believe I am don and I am busy creating art....such as it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!