Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I Have an Idea

So way leads to way and the next thing you know is I have an idea. In true manic form I am exploring and frolicking in my idea. I had made a painting. I liked certain components and so I digitally edited my image. I turned things around and re-created the painting. I ran it to print and then cut out the template to use on others. Its going to be like a print run, but each one is hand painted and a little different. Paint doesn't dry fast enough! So now I am frantically looking for more backgrounds so I can continue. The first five were on various sizes of red canvas. I think I am going to make 4 more on card stock and see how that looks. My idea is accompanied by a dream and a vision and all sorts of fanfair in my head. I've already lived an event that is yet to happen. I am just so excited I cant stand it. Blue, Green, Yellow, Black..thats all I need. The story tells itself. Its a thing of beauty and love....and then I'm gonna give them all away....pooof...gone...cast to the cosmos.....looks like I have some dry paint...gotta go......................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!