Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, February 16, 2012

Breath of the Wolf

Breath of the Wolf - copyright don wright 2012

I have been working on doodles that are comprised mostly of one single line. I have been working on just letting it flow, with no real conceived outcome. I have been trying not to stop and think and I have been following my "errors" as simply a change of course and a change of direction. I have been trying to respond to my "errors" with trust and see them not as my shortcoming, but as a leaning to new direction. I believe that naturally, my lines and expertise will grow and mature as I become more talented with my gifts. I am trying right now to simply be playful and trusting.

I saw a wolf and it was not frightening. It was beautiful. Although the wolf is feared, it is integral and important to our ecological being. We must lose our fear of these creatures. The wolf, the bear, the shark, the lion...just a few animals that we have tried to exterminate because of our fear. As we begin to trust and understand our place in this magnificent web, we will see that there is nothing to fear but our own fear.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, hope Daniel gets to see it some day, I know he would love it, the wolf/dog had great meaning to him.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!