Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, February 24, 2012

Excuse Me?


Niijii is very social. I was reading that Budgies are very social in general. They love company. They love to interact. Niijii often sits on my computer monitor and talks, sleeps, prunes and chirps. For the most part, I get a kick out of it, while other times it can be quite annoying. Sometimes he wants to sit on my head and if I try to brush him off, he returns with a mission. The harder I try to keep him off, the more he is determined to land. If I am on a phone call I have to just let him land because he is very verbal when he is denied and it creates quite a scene.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!