Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, February 06, 2012

Just Doodle

"just doodle" copyright don wright 2012

Well this morning before work I got out a nice sheet of 18x24 and I sat down with my pencil and I just doodled. I just let the pencil go and enjoyed the ride. I had said that I needed a pencil so I could erase. I think that was wrong. There is no such thing as erase...a doodle is a doodle. There is no such thing as a mistake. I did however leave smudge marks because I'm a caveman. Maybe a pen is better.

"just doodle Inverted" copyright don wright 2012






1 comment:

  1. Wonderful piece Don. Meaningful symbolism and it flows like a mirage.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!