Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, August 03, 2012

Bullshit


This is such bullshit. "If you believe in God send this message on????? I love the Lord with all my heart soul and being and it will be a cold day in hell before I "repost" to prove anything. Such gobldygook. Put another dollar in the cosmic candy machine you lost soul. Even the holes in his hand wouldnt prove to you.... No you need to take matters in your own hands. Does it say in the book of hesitations "though shall only receive God's grace if you press like or share on your facebook page?" Get thee away Satan, my God blesses me day in and day out with the breathe of life and love and does not require me to do anything to prove anything because I AM, He is, He did...its done....fait accomplis...cest toute.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!