Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Spirit Rock Journey 2012

Spirit Rock Journey 2012

This is Spirit Rock, in the heart of a very small stand of Old Growth Red and White Pine. Currently, the land is divided into leases which are purchased by lumber companies. The parcel of land around 500m from here has been approved for clear cutting. Many people are very concerned. While this small pocket is protected, the desire of everyone who has been there, is that the buffer or boundary be extended. This is a magical place and is of extreme importance to those who have used it over the last several thousand years.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!