Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, October 05, 2012

Thanksgiving and Victory

"Victory" copyright don wright 2012

I wanted to post a doodle for Thanksgiving and this doodle reminded me of Thanksgiving. The doodle is actually titled "Victory", yet it feels like thanksgiving. I got to thinking that it is easy for the Victor to have thanks but what about those who dont experience victory? Strangely, I have found that when I am down in the dumps, a little thanksgiving lifts my spirit. Some people find it hard to have gratitude. My heart breaks for them. Thanksgiving brings joy. If we have grateful hearts, we can experience the joy, even in the face of adversity. So I give thanks today, even with my rose colored glasses. I give thanks for the many daily victories and for how I am loved by the creator and adored by creation. I am charged with the knowledge of love and gratitude and my cup is over flowing. I give thanks to the One who has all knowledge and power and I pray that you too may experience daily victories that lead you to thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!