Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, November 15, 2012

care to dance?


Date Listed08-Nov-12
AddressSturgeon Falls, ON P2B 2P2, Canada
View map
I play acoustic guitar and sing. I live in Sturgeon Falls and I am looking for musicians to jam with. Fiddle/bass/dobro/banjo/mandolin musicians would be great! I need to play!!!! recorded this tonight for a sample http://youtu.be/TPCUfqo5ARc ...callme..lets jam!

I posted this add in kijiji north bay and sudbury. I decided enough is enough already......I need to play. I have been without a band for 3 years now. I'm forgetting all the words to the songs I once knew and my fingers are getting old and stiff. Clearly its time.
I had a few responses to my ad. I am pleased with the results, in fact, I'm excited. I know this is unfolding even better than I had imagined.
I am reminded of something a friend said: "If you turn your eyes from it, it will go away" I got to thinking that if you turn your eyes to it, it will materialize. Sometimes I am not certain if it is my will and desire that makes things happen,or if I have premonition to that which was going to happen anyway. Perhaps both? Perhaps living in spirit is why I am constantly blessed even beyond my expectations.
Care to dance?

"thank you for the dance" copyright PNTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!