Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Saturday, August 17, 2013

Huge Success!


I am overwhelmed by the support and encouragement I received at my first art show exhibition. On one hand I find it hard to beleive and I have to pinch myself, yet on the other hand it all feels so right. My mentor had dreams of great success for me and articulated that on a few occassions. Many of my friends were beginning to encourage me to take the next step. Every journey begins with a step.

The show happened quite suddenly. I had 24 samples of art with me to show a friend and suddenly I had an art exhibition. I said to Roxy that I wasnt ready yet and Steve looked at my art and said...you look ready to me. I put 12 pieces on the wall and sold 2 before they even touched the wall. Suddenly I had a vision that I would sell out. I held on to this idea, believing it was just the way it was going to be. Well I didnt sell out....that was for my humility, but I did sell 22 prints and 6 T-shirts. I am elated and so so grateful.

For my own art, I will continue to paint in Spirit. I will continue to produce fruits of Spirit in my art. Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, brotherhood, respect, purity, simplicity, honor, glory and unity. I will continue to strive for better in myself, yet acknowledge that I am loved just the way I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!