Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Hannah Check Up

Hi Hannah
Sue asked me how you were doing this morning and asked if I had been in touch at all. You have also been on my mind so I am going to use this as my que to reach out and tell you everything is well here and we pray the same for you. I trust and hope that you are doing the things you need to do to find joy, peace and contentment in this life. I have fond memories of our times together and in some ways I miss that. Well life goes on and we change and we strive for perfections that we already have. You are fearfully and wonderfully made and we like you a lot. Kirk Out......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!