Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, October 06, 2005

Sweet Smell of Victory! well sort of


My son played Rugby for Fergus Highland Club this year. They went all the way to the Ontario Finals this year. They got beat out in a real heart breaker by Oshawa. Oshawa had a bunch of players from the Ontario Rep team, including the Ontario rep team coaches. They were real slick. Our guys stood their ground, but in the end Oshawa was just too good. As you can see, the loss was actually a victory. They took second All-Ontario. Thats quite a feat for such a small, low funded organization. The boys were disappointed not to take the whole ball of wax, but we are proud of them nonethe less. In our eyes they are number one! Hats off to the boys, their coaches, assistants, the club, Rugby Ontario and most importantly, the doctors and physicians, the emergency response team and the ambulance drivers.
dw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!