Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Saturday, February 11, 2006

Horns of a Dilemna...ooops spelled wrong

Thursday night was the first night for my Biblical Interpretation class. I was really looking forward to this class.
Well I woke up with a splitting headache. I couldnt shake it. All day at work I heard from people who said...brace yourself....the flu is on its way. Seems the latest flu going around begins with an unshakeable headache. So I was concerned.
If I went to the first class, I would be committed financially to the course. If I did not go to class, then I would not be financially committed. Now if I went to class and then got the flu, chances were good that I would miss friday and saturday, which would have been a very difficult thing to over come. If I skipped the class and woke up sick, I could drop the class and protect my $800.00 fee. If I woke up feeling great, chances are I could still attend the rest of the classes without missing too much.
So, I went home to bed. I slept for 12 hours straight. I woke up feeling like a million bucks! In hind site, I wish I went Thursady night headache and all, but I didnt so tough...get over it.
Its hard to second guess Murphy...... hahaha
Interpretation class was amazing! Its going to be a great class...uh except the work load. Here we go again! I have another 500 page book that must be read within a month. Never mind. I have proven to myself that I can do this so I say...bring it on.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!