Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Sunday, October 02, 2011

The InspirationTree


"The Tree" Copyright don wright 2009

I was cleaning out my office in Mississauga for a relocate and I came across this stashed painting. I remember being quite disappointed and embarrassed with this piece and so I had hidden it. I knew if I left it at home it would fall victim to a re-paint. Well I found it, brought it home and today it filled me with inspiration. Its still not a very good painting but ......

I know what I wanted to say
I know what I wanted to convey
I can still feel it
and I dont want to use words.

I use words all the time.
I want to use symbols, 
and I want to use lines.
I want to use colour,
and I want to use signs.
You will know
because you will feel,
and when you feel,
you will know.
and deep in your soul,
you will rejoice.
and I will rejoice with you
in the light of the son

I picked up my paintbrushes again. It feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!