Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Gratitude

"Rainbow Spirit" Copyright don wright

Praise the Lord!
I shall say Praise the Lord!
My New Years resolution is this....
Praise the Lord!
I will be grateful for everything, 
for it is my belief that all things,
good or bad, 
work together for the good.
Sometimes when facing darkness 
its hard to see the light,
yet 50 years on this planet have shown me,
the sun sets and rises again,
the wheel always takes a full turn.
There is always resolution

I Praise the Lord
for hardship that builds character 
and exercises faith.
I also praise the Lord 
for the good things in my life.
Both the Good 
and the Bad 
work together.

When I am sad, 
gratitude brings me up
When I am happy, 
gratitude re-affirms my place in life
It reminds me that I am not the center of the universe
but I am one 
with the one 
who is
so I trust
and give thanksgiving
Praise the Lord!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!