Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Wednesday, October 26, 2005

"Number One" the number 3 cat


So this is number one.
I took this picture in the bathroom mirror.
Number one was brought to us in the mouth of his mother.
He is the cat my wife romantically wished for.
Black with white paws
We are name handicapped.
My wife and I laughed about that as we named him number one.
He is number one for two reasons.
1 He was the first kitten to be brought to us by mother
2 He occupies our time and has become number one for attention
3 We are Star Trek Fans
hey that was three
that reminds me of a joke
There are three kinds of people in this world.
Those that understand math
and
those that do not!
dw

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to come by and visit soon and see the new kitten. He's really cute. Hopefully he isn't keeping you and Sue awake at night.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!