Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, April 13, 2006

Good Friday

christ_romanesque_cr.gif

Even if you never attend church, this Friday would be a good time to go. Don't worry about what things look like, dont worry about whether you'd be accepted, dont worry about what you are wearing.....Dont worry about a thing. Come and celebrate the lengths that God has gone to prove His love for you.

If you live within a one hour drive of our church, Erin Village Alliance Church, it would be worth the drive! I want you to know that you would be welcome. We meet at Centre 2000/Erin District High School. We will be gathering in the theatre for a 10:00am service. If you are new or visiting, please tell someone. Ask them to find me and I will come and welcome you personally!

If you cant make it to church on Friday, please know that Jesus loves you whether you know it or not...

1 comment:

  1. Without trying to be a brain fart, and in all sincerity and a true spirit of brotherly and Godly love, why Easter and not Passover?

    And why don't we honour Penetecost since it marks the very start of the church especially since Jesus is at the very centre of these Holy days?

    These aren't glib questions. I know the 2nd grade Sunday school answers. If I could perhaps ask, first consider why would anyone choose NOT to observe Easter or Passover for the other before considering why we do.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!