Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Confession Time

I have spent the last year with a wierd haunting feeling that I wont live to see 50. Seems like a rather nuerotic statement. I have lived 44 years with little or no concern for my well being. Suddenly I started to realize that the warranty is up. Dont get me wrong, I'm not frightened, I just have had this wierd "your numbers up" kinda feeling. I started experiencing chest pain, shortness of breathe and general fatigue. I decided to take this neglected body of mine to the doc. Well I got poked and proded, sampled and xrayed, filled with glow in the dark atomic crap and ran on a tred mill, all the while with needles in my arms and suction cups attached to wires and machines that can see inside everything. Well today we sat down to study the results. Seems I am 100% healthy. I have a good strong heart and have nothing to be concerned about.....except the pain in my chest. Doc says its likely a pulled muscle. I am to lose 10 pounds and see him in September. I called my wife, my mom and texted my buddy with the good news.
hhhmmm maybe now wouold be a good time to increase my life insurance!

2 comments:

  1. it's really a good news Don, hope that it's just a minor glitch in your system and you are up and running again in few days time. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a mean lean love machine...hahaha...Gods love of course...haha (my bad) well you will be when you get them running shoes on...

    Be good

    Hanni

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!