Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, August 07, 2006

The Artists Pallet
















This is the back of my house. We just had the cracks and holes all patched up, and we built a deck for the back door this weekend. Sue and I have decided we want a Fresco/Mural on the back wall. My artist freind Patti came by and took a pile of pics.Patti is excited, though it will be quite an undertaking. We want a rainbow, and trees and cats and dogs and the school house and hippie flowers....oh and the sun and some birds and frogs and our hot tub. We want a Patti Rainbow original on the back of our house! Patti Rainbow is her hippie name.

We will require scaffolding and a paint sprayer. Patti wants the back of the house painted sky blue as the backdrop. I need to find a good paint for outdoor concrete. We need to figure how to seal it all when it is finished. Some sort of clear coat that wouldnt cause the colors to run would be nice.

Any comments would be cool. I am excited!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, just don't forget to post the wall's outcome. I really would like to see it!

    Have a great weekend Don!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!