Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, April 12, 2007

Hanni...I hope you read this

Thankyou for the card. It brightened my day. PLease please write me again. I cherish your letters. I am so proud of you. I continue to have an unconditional love for you. Please do not feel that you have hurt me. I wish you all success and joy and someday our correspondance will resume. Maybe not today, or tommorrow or even next year. Whenever you are comfortable is OK with me. You are NOT to blame for problems that I experienced. Someday we can talk about it. Until then, hold your head up high knowing that you are precious an irreplaceable in my heart.
Love Daddio D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!