Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, April 12, 2007

Spoiled Rotton


I drive a long way to work. My 97 Stratus hit 250,000 km and has cost me in lost work and repairs over the last few months. My son is working full time in town which is only about 15k. So, he has inherited the stratus, and I bought a new car. Well not exactly new. Its a 2000 Sebring convertable. It only has 85,000 Kms and it is immaculate. As the story goes, it was owned by an elderly gentleman....but I actually beleive it to be true. I've always wanted a convertable. Dylan and I rented one in California for a week. Last time my car broke down, my mechanic loaned me his. I knew it had to be. So I started scouring the internet and found this one up in Waterloo. The boss gives me a car allowance and I was able to swing the payments so they equal the allowance. I am spoiled rotton....haha my wife said to me "Is this your mid life crisis car?" I said NO! Its the car that going to take me to my midlife crisis...You aint seen nothing yet!......and I'm still spoiled rotton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!