Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, October 12, 2007

Update stuff


OK so where were we.....oh ya....stuff......kissing fish..thats it..or would you beleive Northern Ontario Sushi. Mike and I took a trip up the Temagami River with his ATV. When we arrived at this awesome spot, I noticed that we had blown the air out of one of his tires. He said...I hope you dont mind but one of us will have to walk out of here to the car. He suggested I stay with the Bike, my fishing gear and our belongings while he did the big hike out. It was breath taking. I was all alone in Gods country for many hours. I ended up catching about 20 Small Mouth Bass....of course bigger than the one I kissed.
My friend Ron broke his back. I had been visiting him at the hospital and he decided on an early departure. So, I've been visiting lots lately. He is in a lot of pain but refuses to let this get him down...at least openly. I installed a railing for him as he has to climb about 15 steps. The ministry was in and outfitted him with walkers and benches and other such stuff. He is a trooper. He is thankful to have friends like me...so he thinks! I am thankful to have a freind like him.
It was my birthday the other day. I am a whopping...uhm...OK lets see 2007 minus 1961..that would be 46....yikes!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the birthday greetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!